top of page

Immigration Document Services
Bond # 10131535 Exp. 1/2024


Family Based Immigration

We assist U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) to establish your relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card).

We prepare forms for U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.

  • I-94 Arrival-Departure forms

  • I-912 Request for Fee Waiver

  • I-90 Replacement perm resident card

  • I-184 Affidavit of support

  • I-165 Employment authorization

  • I-751 Remove Condition on residence

  • I-693 Report of Medical Examination

  • I-485 Adjustment of Status

    • Spouse, Parents, Unmarried child under 21, and more​

  • I-131 Application to Travel

  • I-130 Petition Alien Relative:

    • Spouse, Parent, Single Child, Married Child, Siblings

  • I-129 Petition of Alien Fiancé

  • AR-11 Change of Address Card


Naturalization is the process to become a U.S. citizen if you were born outside of the United States. If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth. Use this form to apply for U.S. citizenship.

  • N-400 Naturalization

  • Application for U.S. Citizenship after 3 years of residency

  • Application for U.S Citizenship after 5 years of residency

  • Application for U.S. Citizenship through U.S. Citizen parent

  • Replacement of lost/stolen Certificate of Naturalization

Let’s Work Together

Tel: (800) 208-5217

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page